Fort Bonifacio Global City is the newest urban development site located in Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is a master-planned development that is envisioned to contain all the facilities and amenities needed for a sustainable community.
Fort Bonifacio Global City is part of a 25.78 square kilometre property that served as headquarters for the Philippine Army before being turned over for private real estate development in 1995.
Fort Bonifacio Global City has been conceptualized as a sprawling center with wide avenues, green parks and spacious and well-landscaped features. In the words of its developers, Fort Bonifacio Global City is designed to be a “retail promenade with landscaping”.
Fort Bonifacio Global City’s real estate environment is decidedly heavy on vertical structures with pockets of medium-rise establishments for retail and commercial use. There are several upscale residential condominiums in the area, as well as some office buildings mostly occupied by companies in the technology and business processing outsourcing (BPO) sector.
The influx of individuals and corporations locating their residences and offices in Fort Bonifacio Global City show no signs of abating. Among the reasons for this steady stream of locators are the following:
- Fort Bonifacio Global City has a pleasant and safe environment that’s pedestrian-friendly and orderly.
- It is the site of many fine diningrestaurants, fast food outlets, cafes, commercial and retail shops. The Fort is one such complex whererestaurants like Café Puccini, Zen, Le Souffle and Pier One stand side-by-side with establishments like Fitness First gym, Embassy Bar and MTV Philippines. The NBC Tent adjacent to the Fort complex is a favorite venue for events like fashion shows, product launches and weddings. The Bonifacio Stopover complex, on the other hand, is another dining strip featuring a Starbuck’s, Jollibee, Pancake House and Pizza Hut, among others. A McDonald’s and UCC Vienna Café can be found farther down the road.
- It has the huge Market!Market! mall that lies on the far end of Fort Bonifacio Global City and is a favorite shopping and leisure hangout for families and friends.
- Fort Bonifacio Global City will be the home of St. Luke’s Medical Center ‘s second hospital building in the country. It will have a 16-storey hospital building with 600 patient beds and an 11-storey medical arts building with 366 doctor’s offices. The hospital will offer state-of-the-art medical technology administered by a highly-competent staff.
- It will be host to the Taguig Coliseum and Convention Center which will soon rise on a commercial site of 35,000 square metres beside Market! Market! and will have a hotel, office building, serviced apartments, shopping center and food court.
- It is the site of many international educational institutions like the International School Manila, British School Manila and Manila JapaneseSchool.
- Fort Bonifacio Global City is very near such sports and recreational facilities as the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club.
Fort Bonifacio Global City is truly a gem of a real estate development that is expected to continue luring both residential and commercial locators in search of a place that is less congested, more secure and offers all the features and amenities needed in a modern community.